hearkane - http://flickr.com/arkane
2011-06-26 (Sunday, week 25) at 14:32
My personal go:
1. Use your rocket blower on all loose dirt.
2. Pick up a clean soft but stiff brush on what remains.
3. Dampen a swab (e.g. for cleaning your ear) with a highly diluted dish-soap. Make sure it doesn’t drip at any point of sqeeezing. Rub away…
4. Still got stuck dirt? Find a 100% ethanol or methanol, dilute with 95% water and use tha same technique as for 3)
5. Still got dirt? How about a tooth pick? Make sure to NOT push it into any place it can get stuck in. Scrape with care!
6. Now if isn’t getting clean by repeating the above; I have no good means to help you further…
2011-06-26 (Sunday, week 25) at 14:33
Sensor cleaning, DIY:
2011-06-30 (Thursday, week 26) at 16:27
2012-04-13 (Friday, week 15) at 17:36
2012-05-16 (Wednesday, week 20) at 21:00
Viewfinder cleaning – matte glass / screen removal:
2013-09-22 (Sunday, week 38) at 11:25
A good deal of links and tips for sensor cleaning, some doubled above.
… also a link to the “Scotch tape” method:
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.